Tank mounts are available for both regular and wide track setup for models 35, 45, and 55
- 520 gallon capacity
- Does not interfere with row visibility
- Maintains good weight balance
- Heavy density tanks feature large access caps at top and bottom, end fittings, and 25 gallon capacity increment marks
- Tank is secured by nylon straps
- Works only with 16″ or 18″ track width
- 12 gauge steel pan supports tank
- Heavy plate mounting brackets are attached to hard mast and tractor frame
- Fast and simple installation
Caterpillar row crop poly tank mount system available for Caterpillar models 35, 45, and 55
- 600 gallon capacity
- Easy cab access
- 12 gauge saddle and 7×7 tube mounts to hard mast
- Good crop clearance and row visibility
- Tanks do not interfere with track mounts or access to cab.
- Overall width equals track spacing plus 8 feet.
Saddle brackets bolt directly to track mast. It attaches using existing bolt pattern. Saddle bolts to the top of the bracket.
Caterpillar MT 700 Tank Mounts
- 300 gallon front mount and side mounts
- 900 gallon total capacity
- 250 gallon inside mount tanks available
- Minimum ground clearance – 24″
- No field modification required for mounting brackets
- 3 year warranty for tanks
- Front mount brackets bolt to weight bracket bolt holes.
- Front tank mount does not restrict front vision from cab.