Case 1250 & 1220
Case IH Magnum, Magnum MX Series
“No Crop Interference Mounts”
- 200, 260, 300 & 400 gallon tanks
- Front mount available in elliptical style
- Hi-clearance design for growing crop applications
- Parallel tank mount for good visibility
- Optional unique jack arrangement for easy mounting/removal
- Hi-density tanks are standard
- Each tank has 1 1/4″, 3/4″ outlet & return
- Limited three year warranty on tanks
- 12 gauge steel pan supports tank and heavy plate mounting brackets attached to hard mast and tractor frame
- Fast and simple installation
- 7″x7″ tube and steel hook over the weight bracket stabilizes the saddle
A heavy under truss bolts the two side plates together for equal weight distribution.
Heavy steel plates are bolted to the side of the tractor and tank tubes are bolted to these plates.
Magnum series tractors use the standard formed steel hook over the weight bracket and have braces going back to the frame of the tractor.
Hi-clearance tank mounts for MX240 & 270 series tractors with front duals
- 300 gallon capacity on each side
- Easy cab access
- Good visibility
- Designed to work with 14.9R34 tires
- Oscillation stop setting – 6 degrees
- Steering stop setting – 39 degrees
Hi-clearance tanks for 4 wheel drive tractors
4 wheel drive tractors can use 200 and 300 gallon tanks. The tanks mount perpendicular to the tractor and can be moved close to or out away from tractor. Saddle tubes and tanks can easily be removed by using a 4 jack set that fits into the end of each tube.
- Tank Mount design allows for good visibility from the cab.
- Heavy Plate members bolt to tractor frame
- 4 – 1″ U-bolts secure the tube to tractor plate.