- Self-compensating hydraulic system – no refill valves or vacuum breaker to adjust.
- Single guided ball check valves assure pumping accuracy at low flow rates.
- Precision plunger/bore fit eliminates packing and extends service life.
- Internal hydraulic relief valve protects the pump and discharge line from system over-pressure.
- No plunger packings to leak or require adjustment.
- Hydraulically actuated leak proof PTFE diaphragm acts as a separating membrane between hydraulic and process fluids – diaphragm is subjected to uniform gentle stresses for maximum life.
- All moving parts operate in an oil bath, greatly reducing friction wear and assuring long, efficient pump life.
- Industrial duty material and coatings.
- Plastic control knob with stainless steel collar for easy adjustment and corrosion resistance.
Compatibility & Flexibility
- Wetted parts are available in a variety of materials to suit the application.
- Flanged housing accepts standard 56C frame motor and acts as an oil seal to keep oil in the housing.
- Available in simplex or duplex configurations.
- High viscosity liquid ends are available.
- 3/4″ FNPT inlet on suction check valve.
- Right angle check valves allow for easy installation and less stress on the suction and injection line fittings.
- Check valves can be removed for low cost maintenance.
- Compact design fits in tight areas.
Liquid End Options:
- 3/16 Stainless Steel
- Alloy 20
- ± 1% steady state accuracy.
- 10:1 Turndown ratio.
- Capacity adjustable over full range whether or not pump is in operation.
- Manual micrometer capacity control standard.
- Simplex or duplex configuration standard with independent capacity control for each head.
- 12 Volt
- Single phase
- Three phase
- Polyethylene to resist corrosion from both chemicals and the elements.
- Stabilizes the pump to prevent overturning and holds pump off of the ground for clean and trouble-free operation.
- Handles allow for easy transportation of pumps.
- Base provides mounting location for electrical switch.
- Provides easy on/off operation of pump.
- Electromagnetic short circuit sensing.
- Overload relay adjustment.
- Automatic restart after system shutdown.
- Strainer, quick coupling, and fittings for cleaner flow, easy entry into the check valve, and relief of hose weight.
- Flush and drain assemblies for preventive maintenance.
- Calibration assemblies allow operator to check the accuracy of the pump.
|Max. Capacity in GPH||*Series||No. of Liquid Ends||Motor Specifications||Min. GPH||Max. GPH|
|1.7||mRoyP||simplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||0.17||1.7|
|2.5||mRoyP||simplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||0.25||2.5|
|5.6||mRoyP||simplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||0.56||5.6|
|11.1||mRoyP||simplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||11.1||11.1|
|18||mRoyP||simplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||1.8||18|
|30||mRoyA||simplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||3.0||30|
|57||mRoyB||simplex||1/2 HP 56C TEFC||5.7||57|
|85||mRoyB||simplex||1/2 HP 56C TEFC||8.5||85|
|227||mRoyB||simplex||3/4 HP 56C TEFC||22.7||227|
|2.5 / 18||mRoyP||duplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||0.25 / 1.8||2.5 / 18|
|5.6 / 18||mRoyP||duplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||0.56 / 1.8||5.6 / 18|
|18 / 18||mRoyP||duplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||1.8 / 1.8||18 / 18|
|4 / 30||mRoyA||duplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||0.4 / 3.0||4 / 30|
|30 / 30||mRoyA||duplex||1/4 HP 56C TEFC||3.0 / 3.0||30 / 30|
|85 / 85||mRoyB||duplex||1/2 HP 56C TEFC||8.5 / 8.5||85 / 85|
|* Milton Roy “P” pumps are designed to handle more viscous fluids.|